things DBZ characterse would NEVER say:
-Picollo: "I'm having some serious trouble expressing my true feelings with words. So, I have these hand puppets."
-Picollo: "I'm having some serious trouble expressing my true feelings with words. Instead, I'm going to use interperative dance."
-Vegeta: "Violence never solves anything"
-Vegita: "Gokou! I just made it through sensitivity class!"
-Vegita: "Stop the merry-go-round!! It's going too fast!!"
-Gohan(Pointing at Piccolo): "Get a life Green Man!!!"
-Piccolo: "OHHH...I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WIENER!! THAT IS WHAT I TRULY WANT TO BE!! CAUSE IF I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER!!! EVERYONE WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Piccolo: "Namek...Crecent Beam...SMASH!"
-Vejita: (striking silly poses) "I'm Sailor Vejita!! And I'll punish you in the name of Planet Vejita!!!"
-Piccolo: "And I (striking silly poses as well) am Sailor Namek!!"
-Dende: "And I'm Sailor Chibi-Namek" (same poses)
-Piccolo & Dende: "And we'll punish you in the name of Planet Namek!!"
-Mr. Satan: "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."
-Piccolo: "I feel... like... singing!" (ever see "The Holy Grail"?)
-Piccolo( holds up goldfish crackers): "I like the fishes 'cause they're so delicious, gone a-goldfishinnnn'"
-Piccolo:(Pointing at someone) "YOOOUUUU.......(grins) HI!" (just for you nora....)
-Goku: "E=MC2'
-Vegeta:*with tears in his eyes* "I love you guys!! GROUP HUG!!!!!!"
-Everyone:"Awww...GROUP HUG!!!" *all start crying*
-Piccolo: "Gohan-chan, Daiaiaidadiadsuki!!!!" (another one for nora..)
-Goku: "Hey, gang, let's cash in on the Spice Girl's fame;We can be the...SpiceZ!!"
-Everyone: "YEAH!!"
-Goku: "I'm Sporty Spice!!"
-Vegeta: "I'm Scary Spice!!"
-Piccolo: "I'm Posh Spice!!"
-Mirai Trunks: "I'm Sexy Spice!!"
-Gohan: "..and I'm Baby Spice!!"
-All: "Z POWER!!!!!"
-Vegeta(singing): "NACHO,NACHO MAN!!! I WANNA BE, A NACHO MAN!!!"
this is one of mine: --Vegeta (singing with a pouty face):"nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess i'll go eat worms! first one slimy, second one squishy guess i'll go eat worms!"

-Piccolo: "Whadda ya mean 'The cape thing went out with disco!!?'"
-Vegeta on phone: "Hello, Joe's Tavern."
-Gohan: "Hello, is Mike there? Mike Rotch?"
-Vegeta: "Lemme check... Hey everyone, I'm looking for Mike Rotch! has anyone seen Mike Rotch?"
-Piccolo: "I love Bubbles!"
-Cell: "I enjoy posing, dancing, singing, and...*smirks* Trunks"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.